Posted on Monday, July 1, 2013 | By Linda Smoker | 15 Comments

Pillowcase Pattern for All Projects

Click “Download PDF” to obtain a printable copy of instructions.

Download This Pattern

Tags:

• Garlynda says:

Posted April 19, 2011 at 11:00 am

Used this pattern for Easter pillow case gifts for grand children, perfect and easy.

• Natalie McKenna says:

Posted June 24, 2011 at 10:30 pm

Love your magazine, love your free patterns, thanks so very much!

• Frances says:

Posted July 1, 2011 at 4:16 pm

I attempted to download the pillowcase pattern and only got a grey page.

Posted July 3, 2011 at 8:04 am

Sorry for the technical problems. I will send you a copy via email to print off.

• Catherine Stepalavich says:

Posted October 13, 2011 at 6:17 pm

I have been looking for the correct fabric measurements to make these pillow cases for ages—THANK YOU so much now I can get started on all the ones I want to make for the grandchildren!

• Linda Robinson says:

Posted February 10, 2012 at 6:30 pm

These projects are Great!, Thank you, Thank you for the free patterns. with all the free projects included, the Magazine subscription is FREE!

• MarieJeanne Gray says:

Posted February 23, 2012 at 2:04 pm

Pattern looks great, however tried to print it and

was not successful.

• MARILOU HOMER says:

Posted February 25, 2012 at 5:43 pm

AM TRYING TO DOWNLOAD THIS PATTERN TTO PRINT IT BUT WAS NOT SUCCESSFUL. I NEED HELP.

Posted February 27, 2012 at 10:07 am

I will email the pillowcase pattern to your email address.

• Stephanie P says:

Posted April 14, 2012 at 6:32 pm

Hello … would LOVE to have this pattern … cannot find one I can follow comfortably, as I am a “rookie quilter” :) Am loving what I’ve learned so far!

I tried to download this and could not. Thanks in advance if you can halp me.

• MarieJeanne Gray says:

Posted April 23, 2012 at 5:53 pm

Successful download!

• Carol M says:

Posted May 27, 2012 at 11:55 am

Not only, did I download this pattern, but cut a lot of things out of this month’s QUILT SIMPLE QUILTS & SEWING. One odd thing I noted. I don;t see a date for the issue – the only thing along that line is a “Display until date one the bar code.

• jeannette says:

Posted June 4, 2012 at 5:28 pm

Is it possible to get the Star Spangles Garden quilt pattern as a download. Looks so pretty.

• Violet says:

Posted March 21, 2013 at 7:17 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE your magazine and patterns. Thanks so much. The grands love them too :)

• Carol Newman says:

Posted August 28, 2013 at 6:15 pm

Could you please send me the pillow case pattern by e-mail also? Thank you so much… I have been looking for this pattern and found it here just by luck…

Note: When I tried to renew my subscription this afternoon, I was told it was not possible to renew for the print magazine… I assume this is true, but please let me know if it isn’t…. Thanks again, Carol Newman