Posted on Sunday, January 22, 2012 | By Linda Smoker | 19 Comments

“Labyrinth Walk” pattern correction

QUILT, Apr/May 2012 “Labyrinth Walk” project on p. 44.

Click “Download PDF” below to print out a copy of the corrections (printed in red)

Download This Pattern

• Betsy Mott says:

Posted March 28, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Is there a way to reduce the size of the Labyrinth Quilt Walk Pattern?
    Thank You.

• Linda Ibbs says:

Posted April 2, 2012 at 4:42 pm

I was leafing through the April/May issue and I gasped when I saw the Labyrinth Walk quilt. It is breathtaking! I had to make it, but decided to do it in shades of blue rather than shades of black. I have all nine of the blocks done and am now looking forward to my next sewing session when I can put the quilt togeather. I printed out the corrections, but so far I haven’t had any problems using the instruction as given in the magazine.

• Annick Harris says:

Posted April 6, 2012 at 10:27 pm

I just bought your magazine today because of the Labyrinth Walk Quilt. I had drawn this quilt a long time ago from a picture I bought while in Naples, Italy. I just never got around to try to make the quilt out of it and now you gave me all the instructions!!!! Super!
    By the way this floor is not in Chiesa Capella (which would mean “Church Chapel”) in Naples, but in Capella San Severo. This chapel is loaded with all kinds of beautiful art including the Veiled Christ. It is located in a very small street hidden in the center of the old city of Naples. I should know: I lived there for four years!
    Thanks for the instructions for this wonderful pattern.
    Annick

• Lois Shulenberger says:

Posted May 3, 2012 at 4:19 pm

I purchased them kit for labrynth walk and can not get the corrections on my pc. Could you send them to me postal? Lois Shulenberger 790 13th street Challis, Idaho 83226 Thanks

Posted May 3, 2012 at 5:48 pm

I’d be happy to mail them to you.

• Michelle says:

Posted May 10, 2012 at 6:21 pm

I live in the Seattle Area, I have the directions for the Labrynth walk quilt but would very much appreciate a copy of the April/May magazine, where can I find one?

Posted May 11, 2012 at 1:31 pm

From our home page, click on “Back Issues” and that will take you to the page where all of our back issues can be ordered.

• Laura in IL says:

Posted May 29, 2012 at 5:06 pm

I’m in the process of making 3 of these! One in green tones, one in blue tones and one in gray tones for each of my 3 sons. They can’t wait!

• Elaine says:

Posted August 15, 2012 at 7:48 pm

I made this quilt from the instructions in the book. Did not have any problems. I have the top put together and am not ready to quilt it.
    My husband loves the three deminsional look.

Keep quilting!

• florence says:

Posted September 3, 2012 at 1:09 pm

I am making this quilt for my brother and his wife for Christmas.
    How is it quilted, I can’t really tell from the picture in the magazine.

• Bonnie Gabriel says:

Posted September 8, 2012 at 10:58 pm

Another mistake you need to fix is where you say to use a 3 1/2 x 17 3/4 inch light grey piece. It should be as shown and use the D pieces you made for the B blocks.

• Aliza says:

Posted September 11, 2012 at 2:17 am

I recently went to our local art museum because they were having a month long quilt exhibit. One of the quilts was the Labrynith Walk quilt. It was beautiful. I went back with my family and my husband has requested that I make this quilt for him. I’m excited to start quilting again after a 5 year hiatus.

• Jane S says:

Posted September 17, 2012 at 12:56 pm

I recently worked on this quilt at a retreat.
    Over all enjoyed the piecing process, but
    the directions as laid out in the magazine,were a little hard to organize. The “headings” for each section are under the illustration and the written directions. This means one has to read up from the “heading”. Just be careful that you dont loose your place in the directions as you work.

• Jerry Stube says:

Posted September 20, 2012 at 4:05 pm

My shop is listed in the magazine to kit this quilt, it is so lovely. We have made additional colorways in Blue and Purple and they can be seen at http://www.quiltersqtrs.com. Thanks to Chris Florence for designing such a wonderful quilt and allowing us to kit it for those who want it.

• Alice says:

Posted October 20, 2012 at 9:13 pm

I just finished this quilt. Loved the process and the end quilt is amazing!!! I do agree the instructions were a bit confusing as stated by Jane’s comment above. I really had to be careful.

• Alexandra says:

Posted February 13, 2013 at 3:15 am

Dear all,

I’m from Germany/Europe and saw this beautiful quilt. Is there a possibility to get the pattern??

Kind regards

Alexandra

• Joyce says:

Posted February 13, 2013 at 10:29 pm

Agree with Bonnie’s comment. Under completing Block B first line should say “Stitch (1) 1-1/4″ x 3-1/2′ white strip to the top of “D” strip.

• wilma says:

Posted April 24, 2013 at 2:46 pm

I sew need this pattern….any advice????

• Barbara says:

Posted June 23, 2013 at 5:37 pm

I made this for my son. It turned out great! It is quilted with concentric squares. Loved it!