Posted on Thursday, May 10, 2012 | By Linda Smoker | 7 Comments

“Labyrinth Walk” from the QUILT, Apr/May 2012

By: Leone Hammar

USA

I just completed this awesome quilt. It’s a beautiful quilt, and will go  to my granddaughter as a graduation gift. Enjoy your magazine, and hardly ever make a quilt out of a magazine (I’m a longarm quilter)….so busy myself with lots of quilting.

7 Comments

• rosemary dwyer says:

Posted June 9, 2012 at 10:14 pm

I would like to make this quilt, but am unable to find this issue of mag. Can I buy a back issue. The quilt is fantastic. thanks

• Maureen Nuccio -Hiraga says:

Posted August 29, 2012 at 11:40 pm

How can I get the instructions for this quilt ?

• barbara arnelien says:

Posted November 26, 2012 at 10:28 am

Just discovered this pattern corrections..where do I find the orginal pattern? Thanks

• Quilt Magazine says:

Posted November 27, 2012 at 2:06 pm

The original pattern “Labyrinth Walk” was published in our Apr/May 2012 issue of Quilt. This issue can be purchased on our “Back Issues” page on the website.

Keep Quilting!

• Dorothy Reynolds says:

Posted March 25, 2013 at 10:13 am

Attempted to order back issue of April/May 2012 .. looking for the pattern for the Labyrinth Walk Quilt. Entered all pertinent data including credit card info. When hitting enter, screen went back to blank order screen .. so don’t know if order went thru or not. Can you advise?
    Thank you

• Anne Landau-Bojesen says:

Posted March 25, 2013 at 1:09 pm

Dear Quilt magazine

I would love to get or buy this pattern, it is possible?

From

Anne Landau-Bojesen, Denmark, Elsinore.

• Kathy Poole says:

Posted June 3, 2013 at 9:56 pm

Please, I have looked everywhere for this pattern. I would love to make this quilt. Are there anymore back issues left? Or can I buy the pattern?

Thanks

Leave a comment