- Quilt Patterns
- Sewing Projects
Published six times per year, Quilt will fulfill your every quilting need. Each issue is bursting with patterns in a variety of styles for all skill levels. Quilts are showcased in beautifully styled room settings, and clear directions and illustrations accompany each project. Our talented designers use current fabric collections, so you can create the exact quilt shown, and many projects include kit information for easy ordering.
Each issue of Quilt includes:
*13-16 original projects
*Field Notes: Kaffe Fassett shares his quilting inspirations
*Spotlight on Designers: Get to know the creative faces in the quilting world
* Buyer’s Guide: Highlighting categories such as work stations, quilting machines, batting, fabric collections, etc.
* Quilt Lesson: In-depth explanation of interesting techniques
* Quilting Friends: Featuring groups whose love of quilting has enhanced friendships and served their world
* Traveling Quilter: can’t miss quilting destinations
* What’s New: new tools and gadgets that you just have to have!
* Last Stitch: An outstanding quilt that deserves special recognition
* Web Bonus: Don’t miss these accessories to the projects featured in the magazine!
Published each January, Quilt Almanac features quilts for all seasons, from traditional to modern, and showcases a variety of techniques. This newsstand-only issue will provide you with inspiring projects to keep you busy all year long. Our designers create both quilts and small projects ideal for newer quilters or for experienced quilters looking for a quick and relaxing project.
Quilt Almanac includes:
* 13-16 original projects
* Buyer’s Guide showcasing new fabric collections
* Regional Shop Hop section describing quilt shops you’ll want to visit
* Plus all the features you’ve come to love in each issue of Quilt!
* Spotlight on Designers
* Quilting Friends
* Traveling Quilter
* What’s New
* Last Stitch
* Web Bonus
This quarterly publication is chock full of easy projects you can complete in an afternoon or weekend. Perfect for the beginning or busy quilter, each issue includes a variety of lap-size quilts and smaller projects, such as totes, table runners, wall hangings, and pillows. Projects feature bright, bold fabrics showcased in dynamic designs that are simple to make.
Each issue of Quick Quilts includes:
* Designer Spotlight: a glimpse into what makes these creative minds tick
* Designer’s Notebook: insight into the design process
* World of Quilts: if it’s quilt-related, you’ll find it here!
* Fabric Showcase: a sneak peek at some of the newest fabrics available
* What’s New: books and tools you’ll want to have
Simple Quilts & Sewing
Published semi-annually, Simple Quilts & Sewing offers a wide variety of fabric projects for quilters and sewists of all skill levels. You’ll find patterns from top designers for bed and lap quilts, totes, aprons and table accessories, and fun fabric toys for babies and children. Each issue is packed full of 25-30 projects-from small projects like quick pincushions you can stitch in under an hour to more involved pieced and appliquéd quilts. But they all have two things in common: they’re simple and guaranteed to be fun!
Each issue of Simple Quilts & Sewing features:
* 25-30 original projects
* 4-5 quilt lessons to improve your skills
* Sneak peeks at new fabrics available in your local quilt shop
* Tons of ideas and inspiration for your next project
Watch for Simple Quilts & Sewing, available where you buy magazines!